JRIS65 | In-Stock (E-White)
JRIS65 | In-Stock (E-White)
GET THE ADD-ONS HERE
JRIS65 is a budget-friendly and high-quality PCB gasket-mounted full CNC aluminum mechanical keyboard designed by IRISLab, a design studio based in China.
To let everyone be able to experience the higher-end customization, IRISLab is working on the typing sound, typing feel, craft, and quality of the kit, which benchmarks mainstream customized keyboards.
This Group Buy was hosted by Mykeyclub.
- Design concept is elegant, simple, durable, and comfortable
- Full CNC aluminum case: aluminum top case and aluminum bottom case
- Simple and atmospheric front side, and laser engraving of the word 'JRIS' on the back weight
- The weight on the side is the same color as the bottom so that you can feel the nobility in daily use!
- The separate daughterboard brings you a better typing experience
- PCB gasket jackets or socks make your building more convenient and simple!
- Typing angle: 6°
- Front height: 21.29mm
- PCB gaskets structure
- PCB with USB-C daughterboard
- Both PCB and plate adopt flex cut design
- PCB gasket jackets or socks
- Supports PCB stabilizers
What parts can you customize for JRIS65?
Case Color Options:
E-White / Yellow / Black / Milky White / Pink / E-White Top + Black Bottom Case / Maroon Top + Black Bottom Case / Navy Top + Black Bottom Case / Titanium Grey Top + Black Bottom Case / Yellow Top + Black Bottom Case
Anodized Aluminum Weight: Black, Silver, and Gold
Stainless Steel (PVD Coated) Weight: Gold, Silver, Black, and Chroma
Solder PCB (Black Core) / Hotswap PCB (Black Core) / 5.2 Bluetooth Hotswap PCB
Plate Options: PC / POM / FR4 / Aluminum / *Brass / *Black Core FR4
*can only be purchased as an Add-on
When building plateless, use the 5mm extra plate foam and solder PCB. The 5mm extra plate foam will bring a softer typing feel, and the typing sound will be cleaner. Without the 5mm plate foam it will also work fine, the typing feel and sound are very different.
- 1.2mm Black core Hotswap PCB support layout, supports QMK/VIA
- 1.2mm Black core Solder PCB support layout, supports QMK/VIA
- 1.2mm 5.2 Bluetooth Hotswap PCB (battery included) support layout, DOES NOT support VIA/QMK.
- 8 devices can pair with it at the same time, and it is easy to switch to the devices you want to connect to
- The power switch is on the PCB, easy to turn the BT function on/off
- The fastest response time is only 1.25ms
- 1x Full CNC Aluminum (Top & Bottom) Case
- 1x Weight (Anodized Alu/PVD Mirror)
- 1x PCB (Solder/Hotswap/Bluetooth)
- 1x Plate (PC/POM/FR4/Aluminum)
- 1x Type-C Daughterboard with JST Cable
- 1x IXPE Foam
- 1x Poron Plate Foam
- 2x Poron Case Foam
- 1x Masking paper for PCB
- 9x gasket jackets (use socks above the USB- type C port)
- 20x gasket socks
- 1 Set of PCB stabilizers O-ring
- 1 Set of Footpad
- 1x Battery (Only for the Bluetooth version)
- Gift (will not send make-up or replacements)
- 1x USB-Type C keyboard cable
- 1x Carrying Case
- Each kit comes with fragile labels. Please check the appearance thoroughly before building. If you see any noticeable flaws/scratches on the external surfaces, please take a photo and contact Mykeyclub immediately. We will not be responsible for any flaws/scratches found after building.
- Due to the nature of the PVD coat, there may be some minor, unavoidable dust points/micro scratches on the mirror finish of the PVD weight. The small dust points/micro scratches are only visible at just the right angle of the lighting.
- The Chroma PVD Mirror Stainless steel weight has random nature. Each weight may have some slight differences.
- CNC marks and imperfections inside the keyboard case or dents on the subject are not visible when the keyboard is fully built. These are normal and within our quality acceptance.
- On all other surfaces and edges, blemishes under 1mm are approved.
- Other than the case itself, all parts with cosmetic imperfections will not be replaced unless the function is damaged/defective for usage.
- Warranty will only be applicable for the first owner who purchased on our website or at our collaborative shops, with proof of purchase such as order number and confirmation - contact Mykeyclub for the IRISLab warranty information
- The IRISLab warranty covers the PCB for one year of use or if dead on arrival without any modification.
- Broken parts due to any human error will void your warranty, including but not limited to: mill-maxing PCB, tape-modding PCB, hotswap sockets that are pushed out of the PCB solder pads, not following the steps to flash PCB and caused no function/defective PCB
- In the case of missing or incorrect gifts, we will not ship out replacements or issue a partial refund.